THE SECRET BEHIND A LONG LASTING BIKINI
- Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Line dry or lay flat out of direct sunlight.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution.
- Harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools can cause damage to the fabrics.
- Avoid excess contact with sunscreen, oil, deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- Avoid hot tubs
- Rinse in fresh water immediately after use.