Terms & Condition for Exchange
Hygiene regulations here in Australia are very strict, please wear underwear when trying on your swimsuit for the first time to check the fit & style is right for you.
How to Exchange an item:
- Please fill out the form below within 7 days of receiving your item notifying us of your exchange.
- Items which are outside of our 7 day return period cannot be returned. If you have any further queries, please contact our team.
- We will review your request & provide you with our return address and further information.
- The exchange item must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase.
- All items must have tags, hygiene liners in place and are in a new, unworn, unmarked condition.
- Due to health regulations, suits with distinct odors, soiled or marked in any way, have been worn, are damaged, or laundered will not be accepted.
- If your suit comes back with no liners or size tags cut off store credit will not be given, you will be given the option to pay for return postage.
- KL Swimwear reserves the right to refuse a return if its not in NEW condition.
- Special request orders or custom orders are not returnable.
- Please send your order back registered post along with a copy of your receipt.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear is not responsible or accountable for the loss of garments being returned.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear offers store credit only for the item being returned for exchange. Postage excluded.
- We will process your store credit within 1-2 business days once received and inspected.
- You will be emailed your Store Credit Coupon to use anytime to reorder the preferred size/style/colour.
- The Customer is responsible for all shipping charges & any duty payable for international orders.
NOTE: ALL SALE/CLEARANCE/PROMOTIONAL ITEMS ARE FINAL;
Please double check your sizing as no credit note will be issued in exchange for these items.
Kristen Lonie Swimwear are not mass made, some prints in particular are limited editions and cannot guarantee sizes will be available when exchanging.
Please keep a record of your return parcel tracking number.