Terms & Condition for Exchange
- Please fill out the form below within 3 days of receiving your item notifying us of your exchange. We will review your request & provide you with our return address.
- The exchange item must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase.
- All items must have tags and hygiene liners in place.
- Due to health regulations, suits that are soiled, worn, damaged, or laundered will not be accepted.
- If your suit comes back with no liners or size tags cut off store credit will not be given, you will be given the option to pay for return postage.
- KL Swimwear reserves the right to refuse a return if its not in NEW condition.
- Special request orders or custom orders are not returnable.
- For hygiene reason we cannot accept any returns that have been marked in any way.
- Please send your order back registered post along with a copy of your receipt.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear is not responsible or accountable for the loss of garments being returned.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear offers store credit only for the item being returned for exchange. Postage excluded.
- We will process your store credit within 1-2 business days once received and inspected.
- You will be emailed your Store Credit Coupon to use anytime to reorder the preferred size/style/colour.
- The Customer is responsible for all shipping charges & any duty payable for international orders
NOTE: ALL SALE/CLEARANCE/PROMOTIONAL ITEMS ARE FINAL, no return.
Kristen Lonie Swimwear are not mass made, some prints in particular are limited editions and cannot guarantee sizes will be available when exchanging.
Please keep a record of your return parcel tracking number.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Some countries/locations have suspended their postal services which will also mean if you may have difficulty returning an item for exchange. We are unable to provide return shipping labels.
We send most of our international deliveries through DHL as they do not reply on the regular postal systems. Please check with your local DHL or Australia Post services in your area for updates or if services have been effected. The information on their websites can change daily.