- Hand wash in cold water.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry in shade.
- Hand wash in cold water after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or salt water.
- Never roll up when wet. Lay flat to dry.
- Do not hand the swimsuit in direct sunlight. UV rays can cause the colours of fabric to fade.
- Do not twist or wring out your swimsuit to remove excess water.
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, rough surfaces, pool and spas treated with harsh chemicals.
- Avoid hot tubs.