Our entire Summer Essentials Collection and a number of our prints are made using sustainable techno-fabric, including the liners in all of our swimwear.
The goal is to be 100% ECONYL® - which isn't too far away!
Made of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into fashion. Not only is it, hyper-resistant, soft and breathable, it is twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams and oils than competitors’ fabrics.
This is not new to us, we have been using this fabric from the very beginning for most of our swimwear.
Quality, design and comfort has always been our number one priority.
THE SECRET BEHIND A LONG LASTING BIKINI
- Hand wash in cool/warm water with mild detergent.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Line dry or lay flat out of direct sunlight.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution.
- Harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools can cause damage to the fabrics.
- Avoid excess contact with sunscreen, oil, deodorants, make-up or perfume as the chemicals in them can cause discoloration.
- Avoid hot tubs
- Rinse in fresh water immediately after use.
KL Swimwear does not take any responsibility for swimwear that are damaged due to wear & tear or poor care.