Water Baby Bikini Top
Water Baby Bikini Top
Styles & Sizes
We specialise in three bikini styles. They are shown here on a mannequin with smaller glutes; so if you have larger glutes, the bikini may appear briefer. None of our bikinis provide full coverage – they are designed to show off your buns!
1. Our Cheeky-G is a thong style with no rouching. A great addition to your summer swimwear collection. Extremely comfortable to wear, you will feel like you are wearing nothing at all 🙂
2. Our famous Micro Brazilian with the scrunch bum is more brief at the back of the pant than the brief Brazilian. This style looks great regardless if your glutes are big or small. The micro Brazilian cut even makes the mannequins buns look good! They are stretchier over the glutes giving you a bum hugging fit.
3. The Brief Brazilian features scrunch bum with tie sides. This style offers more coverage than the Micro Brazilian. Please note our bikinis don’t have full coverage, all styles designed to show off your buns.
4. Our String is our minimal bikini bottom built for comfort. This bikini bottom offers minimal coverage, allowing for maximum tanning potential!
Micro Brazilian (Scrunch bum)
Brief Brazilian with Tie Sides (Scrunch bum)
KL Top Size Guide
NOTE: This is a general guide, the fit may vary slightly depending on your natural shape.if you have any questions please contact us.
|KL Top Size||Bra Cup Size||
High: Vertical measurement down the middle of the top.
Wide: Horizontal measurement cross the bottom of the triangle.
(cm) Note: Measurements taken with top laying flat.
|XS - Petite||A||13 high x 12.5cm wide|
|S||A to B||14 high x 13.5cm wide|
|M||C to D||15 high x 15.5cm wide|
|L||D to DD||16.5 high x 17.5cm wide|
|XL||DD to E||18 high x 19.5cm wide|
|2XL||E to F||19 high x 23cm wide|
|3XL||F to G||19 high x 26cm wide|
KL Bottom Size Guide
NOTE: This is a general guide, if you have any questions please contact us.
|KL SIZE||Hip (measurement just below the top of your hip bone, not the widest part of your glutes)||AU sizing||US sizing|
|XXS (PETITE SHORT GIRLS, up to 5 feet tall)||72-75cm||4-6||0-2|
|XS||76- 81cm||6 – 8||2 – 4|
|S||82-86cm||8 – 10||4 – 6|
|M||87-90cm||10 – 12||6 – 8|
Our bikini tops are a tradition seamless triangle style that have no padding or pockets to add padding as shown on the models throughout the website.
They are a snug, comfortable, seamless design that offer more support than most other swimwear brands of a similar style.
COMFORT - It's what we are known for!!
Feedback from our customers is that they love the high quality of our fabrics, finishes and the comfortable design that ‘fit like a glove’.You will want to live in them all summer long!!!!!
Our entire Summer Essentials Collection and a number of our prints are made using sustainable techno-fabric, including the liners in all of our swimwear.
The goal is to be 100% ECONYL® - which isn't too far away!
Made of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into fashion. Not only is it, hyper-resistant, soft and breathable, it is twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams and oils than competitors’ fabrics.
This is not new to us, we have been using this fabric from the very beginning for most of our swimwear.
Quality, design and comfort has always been our number one priority.
THE SECRET BEHIND A LONG LASTING BIKINI
- Hand wash in cool/warm water with mild detergent.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Line dry or lay flat out of direct sunlight.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution.
- Harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools can cause damage to the fabrics.
- Avoid excess contact with sunscreen, oil, deodorants, make-up or perfume as the chemicals in them can cause discoloration.
- Avoid hot tubs
- Rinse in fresh water immediately after use.
KL Swimwear does not take any responsibility for swimwear that are damaged due to wear & tear or poor care.