Shipping & Payments
With the current pandemic events effecting everyone right now, some deliveries are taking a little longer to arrive. Our dispatch times in are also being effected right now due to the higher volume of order we are receiving. We are seeing delays from Australia Post and DHL International Express with some deliveries taking longer to arrive to certain countries due to the limited flights available.
Some locations have suspended their regular postal services which will also mean if you may have difficulty returning an item for exchange.
We send most of our international deliveries through DHL as they do not reply on the regular postal systems. Please check with your local DHL or Australia Post services in your area for updates or if services have been effected. The information on their websites can change daily.
To ensure successful residential deliveries via DHL Express register at www.ondemand.dhl.com, where you can choose preferred delivery options, including non-contact delivery of your order.
We are unable to guarantee specific delivery times however do aim to get your purchases to you in the quickest time possible.
We will keep you updated should anything change. Thank you for your patience.
Standard within Australia: $8 flat rate: Allow 3-5 business days for delivery once dispatched. (Includes tracking & signature on delivery unless the customer has instructed us to leave the parcel at the address if they are not home. They may do so at their own risk)
Express within Australia: $10 flat rate: Allow 1-3 business days for delivery once dispatched. (Includes tracking & signature on delivery unless the customer has instructed us to leave the parcel at the address if they are not home. They may do so at their own risk)
All tracking is emailed to you directly from Australia Post
RISK OF LOSS
KL Swimwear is not responsible for any lost or stolen parcels once it has been dispatched from our warehouse and in transit with the postal carrier.
You must contact their customer support and report your parcel missing.
Contact number: 13 POST (13 7678)
Most of our shipments are delivered via DHL Express, however, depending on the country or location some parcels are sent via Australia Post Express.
International Express Deliveries : start from $25 AUD flat rate Delivery In 3-6 Business Days once dispatch to the USA. Other International Locations may take longer. (includes signature, email tracking text notifications)
Please Note: Some countries are more expensive to ship to, shipping charge may be adjusted at check out for these countries. Or we may send via an alternative shipping method and sipping may take longer to certain countries.
Dispatch Times & Other Information:
Most orders are dispatched within 3 business days. Back orders can take up to 5 business days to dispatch. Purchases received on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the following business day. (excluding the holiday season & during any sales or promotions)
- If your package hasn’t arrived please check your mail box for a slip to pick your item up from the nearest Post Office. You can track your item through AUSTRALIA POST for Local Deliveries or DHL or Australia Post for all international deliveries. You will receive a tracking number direct via email from either Australia Post or DHL when your parcel is sent.
- If you are not home to sign for your delivery Australia Post will leave a collection slip in your mailbox for you to pick up at your local post office.
- For information on DHL missed deliveries click here.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear is not responsible for the theft or damage of a parcel/article once it has been dispatched.
- The customer accepts full responsibly for any loss or damage to these items.
- The customer is responsible if their package gets redirected to Kristen Lonie Swimwear marked as unclaimed and does not offer free shipping back to the customer. When placing an order, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that all details conveyed in the order are correct & true.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear does not accept liability for products sent with errors made by the ordering party. Kristen Lonie Swimwear does not offer free return shipping should your parcel need to be resent.
- Should a parcel be refused by a customer at point of delivery this parcel will not be accepted back by KL Swimwear. The parcel will be destroyed by the courier and no refund or compensation will be given to the customer.
CUSTOMS & TAX INFORMATION
Import duty and taxes may be payable on your order depending on the trade agreements your country has or has not with Australia.
Please familiarise yourself with your countries regulations as payment of these duties may be necessary to release your order.
Kristen Lonie Swimwear is not responsible for any import charges, duties, or taxes for international sales. In some cases, packages can be delayed due to matters outside of our control.
Please contact us if you require any further information.