Shipping & Payments
Standard within Australia: $10 flat rate: Allow 3-5 business days for delivery once dispatched. (Includes tracking & signature on delivery unless the customer has instructed us to leave the parcel at the address if they are not home. They may do so at their own risk)
Express within Australia: $15 flat rate: Allow 1-3 business days for delivery once dispatched. (Includes tracking & signature on delivery unless the customer has instructed us to leave the parcel at the address if they are not home. They may do so at their own risk)
All tracking is emailed to you directly from Australia Post
RISK OF LOSS
KL Swimwear is not responsible for any lost or stolen parcels once it has been dispatched from our warehouse and in transit with the postal carrier.
You must contact their customer support and report your parcel missing.
Contact number: 13 POST (13 7678)
Most of our shipments are delivered via DHL Express, however, depending on the country or location some parcels are sent via Australia Post Express.
International Express Deliveries : start from $20 AUD flat rate Delivery In 1-4 Business Days To Most International Locations (includes signature, email tracking text notifications)
Please Note: Some countries are more expensive to ship to, shipping charge may be adjusted at check out for these countries. Or we may send via an alternative shipping method and sipping may take longer to certain countries.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $300 ( You must add the free ship coupon at check out for this to apply to your order and will only work on orders over $300 that are not already on sale.
The free shipping coupon will not work with other coupons have been used within the same order.
Most orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours from the time of purchase. Purchases received on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the following business day. (excluding the holiday season & during any sales or promotions)
- If your package hasn’t arrived please check your mail box for a slip to pick your item up from the nearest Post Office. You can track your item through AUSTRALIA POST for Local Deliveries or DHL or Australia Post for all international deliveries. You will receive a tracking number direct via email from either Australia Post or DHL when your parcel is sent.
- If you are not home to sign for your delivery Australia Post will leave a collection slip in your mailbox for you to pick up at your local post office.
- For information on DHL missed deliveries click here.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear is not responsible for the theft or damage of a parcel/article once it has been dispatched.
- The customer accepts full responsibly for any loss or damage to these items.
- The customer is responsible if their package gets redirected to Kristen Lonie Swimwear marked as unclaimed and does not offer free shipping back to the customer. When placing an order, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that all details conveyed in the order are correct & true.
- Kristen Lonie Swimwear does not accept liability for products sent with errors made by the ordering party. Kristen Lonie Swimwear does not offer free return shipping should your parcel need to be resent.
CUSTOMS & TAX INFORMATION
Import duty and taxes may be payable on your order depending on the trade agreements your country has or has not with Australia.
Please familiarise yourself with your countries regulations as payment of these duties may be necessary to release your order.
Kristen Lonie Swimwear is not responsible for any import charges, duties, or taxes for international sales. In some cases, packages can be delayed due to matters outside of our control.
Please contact us if you require any further information.